Everything is pre-written.. but with prayers it can be re-written..
so live the best and leave the rest to Allah! :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Laptop jatuh sakit

bismiLLah~

Yes, my laptop jatuh sakit. Ana ma b3ref leysh, mumkin fi ktir ktir virus feeha? Tp bgs gak, xde la lalai sgt ngan laptop. Dpt online n bhubung melalui internet thru cellphone pn jd la.

Btw i wanted to upload few photos from the ma3ra9' but i guess i can do that later after i finish microb xm. And yes babe, im in the middle of the exam week-i could only free myself after the sem ends.. n Pls pray for my success, 2 sbjects gonna strike me out on the 27th!

And one more thing, i miss my family soo much! I think i have developed homysickomia.. :(

I gtg, n oh, mind my so the rojak bhs. Hee :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment