Everything is pre-written.. but with prayers it can be re-written..
so live the best and leave the rest to Allah! :)

Friday, April 4, 2008

my JPA interview - 4th april

salam..

huhu.. just now i went for the JPA's interview at Putrajaya.. well, my first impression when i arrived was "WOW", i seldomly go to pjaya and dont know much bout the places there, n for me, that was kinda superb.. haha..

so back to the story, arrived about 15minutes earlier (but dad thought that was late), well, kinda true coz most of the interviewees were already there..

so i checked on the big white board, searching my name on the name list, n there, found! panel 6, bilik 17.. huhu, mom wished me lucks n off she went to alamanda with dad.. quite surprised to see one of my classmate, najmi, was in the same panel.. so i headed to the room17-nervous but didnt act like one, lol..

in my panel, there's 15 who showed up, about 5 malays, 9 chinese and 1 from sarawak (ns trainee)..we were split up into 2 smaller group and mine was the 2nd one to be interviewed.. had to wait for about one hour~,~.. while waiting i talked with najmi, to reduce the nervousity-is that the correct word? lol.. the "kerani" perhaps, checked our clear holder, the original and copied certs..we were given "number tags" and mine was 8, hope it is lucky~

about 3.55pm, we were called to enter the interview room.. yahaha, me was really nervous..>,<.. both of the jpa's officer were female..then one of the interviewer checked our certs while the other one started with "perkenalkan diri anda" in BM.. my friends didnt really talk much bout themselves, guess mine was the longest.. uhuhu.. we were given 3questions; 1. tell me about the most interesting movie you've watched recently.
2.pick the most outstanding value that can help you in your future career.
3.what would you do if you dont get the scholarship?


lol..i did prepared of politics n things related to that but the question turned away round.. i could only help myself with the most memorable movie that i've recently watched, that is Daddy Day Care, starring Eddy Murphie i guess.. lol.. some chosed transformers, horbits heard who (or something like that la), warlock, ultraman tiga (najmi's, haha)..

well, it think most of us were quite unsatisfied with the interview, hope that we can re-interview, and that was my first interview for applying a scholarship with the gov.. huhu.. finally the interview ended at about 4.55pm.. it lasted for about 55mins.. yeay~! done~ hopefully can get that scholarship..

me want to go for middle east dentistry~~~ :D

2 comments:

Vogue Cigarettes said...

It is really outstanding, your blog! I did not even want to leave the web page because everything is arranged so perfectly well and the content is so interesting that it attracts everyone’s attention. Thank you very much for such a great pleasure and interest! I’ve already made your blog a part of my favorite links and will visit it many more times.

Syariful Bahri said...

samalah tarikh interview jpa kita..lol

Post a Comment